Scripture: Matthew 5:43-44
Evangelist: Bro. Ian D. Nickerson, Sr.
- Jesus calls us the Salt of earth and light of the world
- Christianity was never supposed to be easy
- Love your enemies
- It is not easy to bless them that curse you
- The difference between a neighbor and an enemy is your perception.
- The challenge is don’t see an enemy see a neighbor.
- Look beyond someone’s actions, and validate their humanity.
- Don’t become the reflection of your enemy.
- 3 Things to show that you Love your enemy: 1. Do good to those that hate you, 2.Bless them who curse you, 3. Pray for them
- When you do those things you will be perfect like God
- Just because you do not like someone does not mean that God doesn’t.