2/12/23 God Can Change Anyone
Scripture: Acts 9:10-16; 26-30
Evangelist: Bro. Ian D. Nickerson, Sr.
- Saul was consumed with hatred for those who called on the name of Jesus Christ. But God!
- God Convicts Saul, Converts Saul to be a believe in Jesus Christ, Commissioned Saul to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- God can use anyone he wants.
- Everybody God chooses and uses has some type of issue. But God uses them in spite of.
- God uses us In spite of our flaws and failures
- Revelation 12:10
- The devil accuses us day and night!
- Acts 9:20
- We are ALL guilty of sin. Romans 3:23. That includes you and me.
- Convicted by the spirit to change but you are in an environment that does not believe you can change.
- How can you look at someone and know that God is working on them?
- Barnabas was used as a reference to help the crowd see the change in Saul.
- I am hanging with a different group before the Lord convicted my heart
- I can’t run with the group anymore. I have to have the courage to change
- You need someone who will separate themselves from the crowd of the critics
- Be careful of people who enable iniquity and not encourage righteousness.
- The first sign of change is hanging with a different crowd of people
- When you have been humbled and knocked down, that is a sign of change
- Acts 9:27 – Saul is talking to the Lord now, he’s praying now
- Never underestimate the power of prayer in changing someone’s life
- Prayers changes you!
- From threatening, cursing and murdering to talking about Jesus
Leave a Reply