Scripture: Joshua 4:19-5:10
Evangelist: Bro. Ian D. Nickerson, Sr.
- When pursuing what God has for us 1. Do’t be dismayed by obstacles 2. Don’t be discouraged by opposition 3. Don’t be dispirited by obedience
- When there is an obstacle in our way, our God in heaven has proved that he can remove obstacles and whatever is blocking our path
- As you are pursuing what God has for you, obstacles are inevitable but God shows himself strong
- God never promised an obstacle free journey. But He is a God that can open doors when they are closed.
- God will orchestrate an obstacle in your life
- It’s because Joshua 3 v. 24 all the people of the earth will know the hand of the Lord is mighty
- 2 Chronicles 16:9
- God is looking for someone to show himself strong
- God gives you obstacles so that He can show himself strong to someone else
- Not only will there be obstacles, but there will be oppositions
- Obstacles are things, oppositions are people that stand in your way
- Opposition is the price of favor
- There is no level of spiritual maturity you can reach where there will be no obstacles or oppositions
- God moves obstacles but He doesn’t move enemies
- Why God do you not move the people that are against me? Joshua 5:1. God says He won’t move them, but take their fight out of them. Put them in a place where they can see you but can’t hurt you.
- What makes God omnipotent, is not that He moves your enemies. What makes God omnipotent is that He makes your enemies impotent!
- God needs to know that whatever He asks, the response is Yes Lord
- As you are pursuing what God has for you, don’t be dismayed by obstacles or oppositions. Be encouraged!