Scripture: Joshua 3:5; Joshua 5:1-10
Evangelist: Bro. Ian D. Nickerson, Sr.
- You have to put off some things to move forward
- There’s some things we have on us that we can’t take into our tomorrows.
- It’s possible to be among God’s people and you will need to consecrate yourself to prepare for purpose
- Consecration – the solemn dedication to a special purpose or service. Association with the Sacred
- We must remove anything that stands between us and total surrender. If it does not edify God, the church, your spiritual growth, CUT IT OFF!
- Confirmation Joshua 5:8 – The second act of preparation for purpose
- They stayed in the camp until they were healed
- If it had not been for the Lord on my side~
- We might need God to cut on us to remove some things out of our lives
- The scar comes after surgery. The scar is an indication that what was broken has been fixed. Praise Him!
- Since God has healed you, stop talking about the wound. Stop celebrating your calamity and start celebrating your victory!
- As confirmation of your concentration, God will heal you!
- Celebration Joshua 5:10
- Admit that you made some mistakes in your past. But God! He forgave me. Thank you God for passing over my mess. I celebrate that I am IN the grace of God
- Celebrate the goodness of God!!!
- Get ready for whatever God has for you
- God has a plan and a purpose for you. We must live it out