6/12/22 Petitioning God
Scripture: Luke 18:1-8
Evangelist: Bro. Ian D. Nickerson, Sr.
- Without God, we cannot. Without us, God will not.
- On earth, we can do nothing without God. God will do nothing on earth without man. 2 Chronicles 16:9
- God is looking for someone like you to show himself strong!
- There has to be a partnership between heaven and earth. What happens on earth depends on you
- Prayer is the legal activity that allows God to intervene here on Earth
- God will never violate His own law. He uses those in relationship to him for him to interfere with earthly affairs. God works on earth through the cooperation and collaboration with us through prayer.
- Spirits in the physical body have the right to have dominion on earth
- We have the authority, God has the power
- Exodus 7. God’s will became Moses’ will
- My desires are God’s desires
- Prayer is your responsibility and not just a religious act
- If you stop praying, heaven shuts down
- We need pray according to God’s will for his purposes Psalms 118:17
- Matthew 6:25 Jesus talks about people worrying about things. Your previous prayer list was determined by your priorities.
- Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God
- What you need, He will take care of it!
- Prayer is the legal petition for promises and rights made by the citizen in good standing with the government based on established laws
- Prayer is presenting the established laws, precepts, decrees, promises, with the faith that what you are requesting will come to pass
- Prayer is meeting with God and taking the word of God and saying “God, this is what you promised”
- Our petitions need to be based on what God promises. We need to make sure we understand the word of God. In the courtroom, emotions don’t win cases. Luke 8:1
- Justice-giving what is right to me based on what is written in the law. The appropriation of your legal rights within the established law. That you will receive from the authority what you are legally entitled to Luke 13:10
Leave a Reply