Scripture: Luke 7:1-10
Evangelist: Bro. Ian D. Nickerson, Sr.
- Life can bring some pop quizzes
- Multiple choices to life’s pop quizzes: 1)you can deal with it yourself. B) you can call on family and friends. C) you can ignore it and run from it. D) you can give it to God.
- The correct answer is D. You can give it to God
- God is able to handle any situation that you find yourself in. Do you trust God?
- What does faith in God look like?
- Luke 7:1-10
- Real faith expects a “yes” but can endure a “no.”
- I have enough faith to know that God can do it his way and not my way.
- It does not take a long list to God, just trust and know that he will make you look good
- Lord I’m not worthy. I don’t expect God to bless me for what I want but for who He is!
- You can be blessed while you are unworthy
- Great faith can confess that I am unworthy and still ask for what I need
- God’s word has authority over every issue in my life
- Great faith believe there is Power in the word of God over your situation and circumstance
- The word can heal, even if it is the word you don’t want to hear. His word can still heal!
- Do you have enough faith to allow God to handle it his way and not your way?
- You need to be in an environment where you can hear God’s word, I.e., bible class, worship, etc.