Scripture: 2 Kings 6:8-16
Evangelist: Bro. Ian D. Nickerson, Sr.
- There are no associations you can make that will keep you out of the struggles of life.
- There is no level of anointing of Godliness that will shield you from the realities of life.
- A good preacher will warn you about some stuff. He will indicate some aspects of life that you need to watch out for.
- When we don’t see the solutions for problems, worry has us asking what are we going to do
- Believers don’t need an answer, we have the answer!
- Jesus is the answer Jeremiah 12:13
- Don’t worry! In everything, while you’re in the situation pray, suffocate, and give thanksgiving!
- He might not bring you out of the situation, but He’ll give you peace while you are in it!
- Prayer and praise will give us peace in the midst of our problems
- God is not going to deliver you from every problem but will deliver you through your problem.
- Pray and praise Him in the midst of your situation.
- What do you do when you can’t see your way out…Do not fear!
- Do not fear what your physical eyes see. Because you need to replace what you see with what God says!
- Develop a divine perspective that yields a different perception
- Stop seeing your problems as problems but as opportunities for the Lord to prove His power 2 Chronicles 16:9
- Praise God even in the midst of your problems!
- Learn to feed on the faith of the faithful people around you!