Scripture: John 15:5-8
Evangelist: Bro. Ian D. Nickerson, Sr.
- Rethink prayer as an opportunity to partner with God through the avenue of prayer.
- Without God we cannot. Without us God will not. On Earth, we can do nothing without God.
- God will do nothing on Earth without man.
- What happens on Earth depends on you.
- Prayer is earthly permission for heavenly interference.
- Prayer is not an option for a believer but a necessity to access divine intervention.
- It’s a legal activity that allows God to intervene on Earth.
- Gen 1:26-28 God said Let us make man in our image and let them have dominion over the Earth. Them=humans.
- Humans have the dominion on Earth.
- God himself will never violate his own law Psalm 138:2
- God uses those in relationship with Him to intervene in Earthly affairs so He doesn’t have to break His own law. God works on Earth through the cooperation and collaboration of you and I.
- God can’t interfere without our permission
- The legal authority to dominate Earth was given to humans. God did not put himself in the legal authority. Gen 1:26