9/18/22 New Self Confidence
Scripture: Luke 14:25-27
Preacher: Bro. Terry Savoie
- You are not here by yourself, and someone took the time to hurt your feelings to help you.
- Fear is one reason why we do not trust
- When someone is helping you it is not always comfortable.
- Focus on being true and not right
- Your conversations should be about the church and not you.
- The Holy Spirit tells you to bring your painful experiences and changes it into God’s glory.
- Be prepared to experience discomfort.
- Proverbs 4:7
- When you find wisdom trust it.
- Proverbs 19:21
- Hosea 6:4
- 1 John 5:8
- We need to be connected to the Holy Spirit.
- Listen past our feelings and grow up
Leave a Reply